An Audit Committee: consists of three members of the Organization elected by the General Assembly.
The Auditing Committee and separately any member of the auditing committee have the following powers:
- To check and follow-up the use and management of financial resources of ROLS
- To check and control all financial records and books of accounting
- To monitor the compliance to rules regulating ROLS
- To provide advises on way of achieving the objectives of ROLS
- To assess the policy and the compliance to the resolutions of the General Assembly