The administration and management of the Organization is devolved to the following members: the President, the Vice-President; the Executive Secretary; the Treasurer and the three Advisors.
- The President administers and coordinates all activities of the Organization on a permanent daily basis. He/she prepares and proposes orientations of ROLS. He/she is the principal legal representative
- The Vice-President assists the president. He/she prepares all research
programs and in case it is needed, replaces the President. He/she is the Deputy Legal Representative of the Organization.
- The Secretary, in charge of administrative procedures and all
documentations of the organization. He/she can be a member or any other qualified and paid employee.
- The Treasurer, in charge of financial books and the management of the
patrimony. He/she is member or any other qualified and paid employee.
- The Advisors having the task of advising and assisting the President on request or by their own initiative.
OUR EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE